Get to Know Us
Deciding where you will start your career is a critical choice. Here at Elliott Davis, we have something special.
Our Firm at a Glance
Over 700 Employees
and 85 Shareholders
15 Industry Specialty Groups
Awarded Best Places to Work
Top Internship Program
among Accounting Firms
We are a member of Moore Stephens, one of the world's largest CPA firm associations with resources in every major market around the globe.
To be the leading firm in our markets.
To make a positive impact on our clients, our people and our communities.
- Do the right thing
- Serve others
- Mutual respect
- Always get better
Making a Positive Impact on Our Clients
Our goal is to add value and help our clients reach their business and financial objectives. Navigating through today’s changing climate can be difficult for any business or individual, and each client has unique challenges. We listen to our clients to understand what matters most so that we can bring the right resources and provide excellent client service.
Making a Positive Impact on Our People
Our strong, forward-thinking culture motivates our team. We place strong emphasis on recruiting, retaining and developing talented employees. Mentoring, coaching, training and goal-setting occur across all staffing levels. When you add opportunity, leadership and a dynamic corporate culture to the mix, the result is a positive and energetic work environment. Over the past year, Elliott Davis earned several honors that serve as a reflection of the firm’s commitment to its professionals.
Making a Positive Impact on Our Communities
Elliott Davis is made up of people who work, play, go to school, have families and are engaged in their communities. Community involvement is part of our firm’s mission and a priority for our professionals. Throughout our footprint, we donate our services, serve on boards and participate in a variety of fundraisers to help our communities continue to move forward.
"We know you have many choices as you chart your career path. We also understand you are looking for opportunities to make a positive impact on the world around you. At Elliott Davis, you will gain valuable experience and develop the leadership skills you need to make a difference because we are committed to your growth and success."
Chief Executive Officer
We don’t just toot our own horn. Here's what others say about us.
- Top 40 Firms - Accounting Today
- Best Places to Work in South Carolina - SC Biz
- Best Places to Work in Charlotte - Charlotte Business Journal
- Healthiest Employers of Greater Charlotte - Charlotte Business Journal
- Outstanding Young Professionals Program - LEA Global
- Top-ranked accounting firm internship program - Vault.com
- 2016 Spirit of North Carolina Award for Campaign Excellence - United Way
Advantages that offer you flexibility and contribute to your long term career fulfillment.
- Innovative and agile
- Embracing change as a way of growth
- Fun, engaging work environment
- Capitalization of your strengths to build your own career path
- Leadership Development Program
- 40+ hours of training annually
- One-on-one mentoring and coaching
- Paid memberships to organizations
- Generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Flexible work arrangements as needed
- Paternity and maternity leave
- Medical, dental and vision
- Prescription drug coverage
- Paid and voluntary life insurance
- Paid short and long-term disability
- Long-term care insurance
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Cafeteria plan
- College savings plan
Enjoy social time with colleagues at –
- Team-building events
- Community volunteer activities
- Happy hours and holiday parties
Find Your Path
No matter where you are at in your college career, we’d love to start a conversation. Explore our programs below to learn about your path to a successful career at Elliott Davis.
ENERGIZE Leadership Program
A three-day summer program devised for rising juniors and seniors from across the U.S. to explore and expand their leadership potential. Click to learn more.
A seven week summer internship designed to give rising seniors an opportunity to discover potential career paths and obtain valuable work experience in the public accounting field. Click to learn more.
An onboarding experience for entry level staff where you will develop a clearly-defined career path and be provided with development and training opportunities that help you achieve your career goals. Click to learn more.
Copyright © 2021 Elliott Davis. All Rights Reserved.